What time will the gamecocks play Florida next week? We will find out on Sunday.
From the SEC:
The SEC Office on Monday announced the start times and television networks that will televise its games on Saturday, October 19.
The schedule for the eighth weekend of the regular season is comprised of seven conference games and no non-conference games.
CBS has exercised its option to place three games on a six-day selection process for its afternoon time period. CBS will televise either Kentucky at Georgia or LSU at Mississippi State or Florida at South Carolina on October 19. CBS will announce its selection after games of October 12.
The weekly SEC Network triple-header will feature Auburn at Arkansas in the first game of the day, Missouri at Vanderbilt in the afternoon window and Texas A&M at Ole Miss in primetime.
SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, October 19, 2019:
- Auburn at Arkansas, 12 pm ET / 11 am CT on SEC Network
- LSU at Mississippi State, 12 pm ET / 11 am CT on ESPN or 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS or 6 pm ET / 5 pm CT on ESPN*
- Florida at South Carolina, 12 pm ET / 11 am CT on ESPN or 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS or 6 pm ET / 5 pm CT on ESPN*
- Kentucky at Georgia, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS or 6 pm ET / 5 pm CT on ESPN*
- Missouri at Vanderbilt, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Texas A&M at Ole Miss, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
- Tennessee at Alabama, 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT on ESPN
*Game time and network to be announced after games of October 12.